Hey creative writer! Looking for resources to help you squeeze the most from your creativity? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered.
Here are some of the top resources I’ve found to help you start (and stick with!) writing. Be sure to check back frequently as the list is growing every week!
Resources from Kaecey
- Writing prompts: Not sure how to begin? Try one of my writing prompts!
- Craft Books for Writers to Explore: An evolving list of books for all types of writers!
- Writer’s Digest University: Choose from hundreds of asynchronous, online writing workshops on a variety of topics!
- The Creative Penn: Tons of advice and help on writing, publishing, and marketing your work — plus help on adopting an “author’s mindset.” Be sure to check out the podcast — super inspiring and helpful!
- Save the Cat tools: If you haven’t read the book, read it. Then navigate to this site to download helpful tools!